Stronger

Stronger

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Woman, You Are Beautiful


Diana Rockwell (click her name to go to her blog), a sister in the Lord and great writer invited me to join the Five Minute Friday link-up. It is a time to write for 5 minutes about the word of the week, this week that word is woman.



"And Adam said: “This is now bone of my bones And flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, Because she was taken out of Man." ~Genesis 2:23 (NKJV)


During creation God saw that the man he created needed a helper so out of man he fashioned a woman. I always think about this idea of Eve being fashioned from the rib of Adam and it brings to mind being a protector of his heart. Hearts are a fragile thing, they can be broken and the despair that can fill it when it is hurt can kill the spirit of a person.

As I sit here writing for these few minutes I imagine my marriage, my role as a helper to my husband. How can I protect his heart from pain? God brings to mind encouragement, prayer, words of love daily. As a woman I know I need this as well and want the gifts that God has bestowed upon me to be used in such a way that I can build up and strengthen my marriage, relationships with other women, and my role as a woman in this world.

I love to write and I am now realizing that this is on way I can share that gift with other women around the world. Sister's you are a delight in God's eyes. He loves you with an everlasting and unconditional love! Embrace your unique personality, gifts, and your purpose! Love yourself so much that is will flow right out of you can envelop every woman you come in contact with. Not with a prideful love but a beautiful, humble, kind love that comes from knowing God personally.

Every wise woman builds up her home, but a foolish one tears it down with her own hands. ~Proverbs 14:1 (CJB)

I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. ~Psalm 136:14 (NKJV)












No comments: